• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cordodge Intro

cordodge

Reaction score
hey, name is bruce just another mopar guy i am working on a 1969 roadrunner but have a 70 challenger and also my wife has a 69 short box d-100 with 13,000 miles we enjoy quite a bit. the challenger is my main focus right now but i am starting to work on the roadrunner as well starting with some body stiffining work like tiying the frames and cowl to inner fender bracing and torque boxes to name a few, thx bruce

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio Bruce. Post up some pics of all those mopars!

69383RR

Reaction score
Beautiful , absolutely beautiful ! I always loved the Challenger , love the color combo too.
welcome from vermont

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. That Challenger looks AWESOME!!!! Love the red and silver combo.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that Challenger is sweet but gawd I want that truck!

cordodge

Reaction score
hey thx everyone, yeah basketcase the truck is pretty sweet we drive it quite a bit there is only 13,000 miles on it everything but the wheels and tires is orginal, probably leave it the way it is for a bit then may redo it as well. the org spare is still under it, hard to find them like this anymore. thanks again bruce

cordodge

Reaction score
hey, yeah not sure it's in great shape i started to work on it a bit i am going to stiffen the body im going to tie the frames/torque boxes and i made my own cowl to inner fender bracing and probably make my own lower rad brace. i wasn't sure if i should do a mini tub but it's to late now it's all done, you can get some big rubber in there now. as far as power im still not sure either a big block of some kind or maybe a gen lll combo, it's a blank canvas so open to suggestions for sure. thx bruce

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well my two cents...I don't care for the newer power in the old cars. If I wanna see that I'll open the hood of the wife's Intrepid. But as we stress here, it's your car, make you happy.
I like nuthin better than the site of a nice Big Block Mopar.

cordodge

Reaction score
yeah im with you there would run great but not the same maybe in a little a body it might not be to bad or that little truck would be nuts with a 6.4 in there lol

moparmonk

Reaction score
A warm welcome from Maine... Well 40 degrees warm anyway... Excellent shots! Thanks for sharing!

cordodge

Reaction score
thanks everyone, yeah truck is like new it is different from anything else you see on the roads thats for sure. you get the older guys looking at it and the best is the younger crowd i think it looks like space ship to them by the look on their faces just trying to figure out what it is lol bruce

Back