• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct Manual Brake Booster Replacement Needed

SgtLee511

Reaction score
I have been purchasing manual front brake parts this week, and after reviewing previous threads on Manual Brake Boosters, I havent located the correct one for my 69. Ive looked at Classic Industries, Year One and the RockAuto type stores. The booster has the double hump, with one bolt. I see that year one sells the cover for 95.00 a bit pricey. I located this one Cardone Master Cylinder 10-1323, will this work?, Im trying to get the original look. Or should i just get a rebuild kit and rebuild it? 101323-lef.jpg

101323-lef.jpg

Ranger

Reaction score
When I replaced mine a year ago, the cover was the only thing that was different. I simply swapped my old cover so it looked original.
Can't remember where I got it though. Might have been O'Reilly's.

Last edited:

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Thanks thats helpful, because the one I posted was on one site saying it was a power brake booster, it appears correct sometime I just need reassurance. Trying to keep this project as close to stock as i can.

Back