• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct seat track to seat frame bolts?

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Looking for the correct bolts to bolt up the tracks to the seats, seems I've lost the originals or the upholster lost them I have the square hole in the tracks.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just looked On E bay found bolt's part mix has them flat head bolt with square shank under head can't tell what size they are but look like 1/4 inch they have just the bolt's. Hope this help's Keep that bird running.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I went through the service section and found this - My seats have threaded holes built in to them so I'm thinking just find the correct threads in a 1" bolt should work fine.

4nEHSZt.jpg

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I believe I found them, No square part to them but they fit perfectly and looking at old pictures these seem to be right and I just had a perfect count of 8 of them so....if anyone needs a reference these have an EL on the bolt head. Star washer built on.

FlVWrgZ.jpg

ao3wQ42.jpg

7eGXvZ2.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The one's on part mix look just like the one in the diagram you can find them on E Bay they have a number listed to call them.

Back