• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple Radio Questions

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I just looked in the parts manual and can't find if theres a rear bracket/support for the radio(shows for a-bodys) :huh:

I'm getting to the point can't remember nothing :lol:

I have the AM/8 track player and it has a stud and nut on the back.

If there is a bracket need to have a picture as I have a draw full of the brackets.

If the guy with the B5 car in AZ looks at this I know I will get a good picture. :D :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
I just looked in the parts manual and can't find if theres a rear bracket/support for the radio(shows for a-bodys) :huh:

If there is a bracket need to have a picture as I have a draw full of the brackets.

If the guy with the B5 car in AZ looks at this I know I will get a good picture. :D :thumbsup:
It bolts to a bracket that is welded into the dash frame, here is a pic looking up at it.

DSCN5079 (640x480).jpg

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bob.

See what happens when ya get old :brickwall:

can't remeber how it went and when I looked today theres the bracket stickin out like a woody :yesnod: :lol:

Just starting to get back on the car got one arm feeling good but other still got the pains again old age.

Sorry I missed ya'll at Carlisle but,just had to have this ol'body fixed up. :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
abodybill said:

:basketcase: is there any doubt............................

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Bill I take it your procedure or what ever kept you away went well :nachos: :cartman: :popcorn:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Bill I take it your procedure or what ever kept you away went well :nachos: :cartman: :popcorn:

Yea the right shoulder is doing good no pain at all(knock on wood).

The left still has to be done but,my sugar is sky high and they want to get it down afew pionts :lol: and then try and do the left.

I got help as the two sons are going to be here for aweek and I want to get done all I can on the Runner before I go back for the left shoulder.

Till then it's injections in the left shoulder.

Thanks for asking guys. :yesnod: :thumbsup:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Glad your doing well Bill! I was hoping to finally meet you at Carlisle! We'll plan on next year?
:thumbsup:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:

It bolts to a bracket that is welded into the dash frame, here is a pic looking up at it.
Does that bracket act as the ground also?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:

Does that bracket act as the ground also?
Yes

Back