• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coyote duster air cleaner

BL1 70 roadrunner

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm wondering if all 1970 roadrunners came stock from the factory with a coyote duster air cleaner. When I purchased my car the owner before me said he had the car restored back to factory specs, except the color. My question is that I thought only hemi's and 440 6-packs came with the big orange air cleaner. My cars a 383 and some of the cars on for sale like on ebay I've noticed have 383's have the coyote duster air cleaner and some don't. Is the stock from factory or is this aftermarket? I'm a newbie when it comes to roadrunner knowledge.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you had to have the Air Grabber to get the Coyote Duster air cleaner.

jays69bird

Reaction score
The coyote duster air cleaner on the 383 was part of the Air Grabber hood which was optional on the 383 cars.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's called paint......:jester: all that remains of this....my body guy hasn't done under the hood yet.IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now you tell me after 95% of the yellow is gone!!!
BTW...how's that beast of yours coming along?

quikbird

Reaction score
About to blow the dust off and get back to work. Been working on everybody else's car but mine.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
great, no everyone is gonna say I take your pics.....:lmao:

Back