• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coyote Intro

Coyote

Reaction score
I'm an old, fat bald gearhead. Hobby cars owned at present: 1966 Plymouth Satellite, 1955 Chevrolet, 1974 El Camino. Daily drivers are: 1993 Ford F150 Lightning, 2010 Camaro SS.
I've been an avid gearhead for over 55 years with a history of drag racing, autoX, and tournament inboard ski boats. I do almost all of my own work, fabrication and beating on the cars til I break them. Then I rebuild them. I've raced at the MOPAR Nats several times and have always had a HOOT!

Coyote

Reaction score
Thank you all for the cheerful welcomes (except you know who)! Quikbird and I have done a ton of work on his car and its getting ready. Look out dyno, he's gonna hurt ya! I just about have a fresh 440 for my MOPAR all buttoned up and am looking forward to getting it back on the road.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Coyote...we won't hold the company you've been seen with against you!

quikbird

Reaction score
and just may we see that bucket of yours outta the garage?:lol:

Trying, spent last three weeks trying to get it to start, ended up stripping the gear in the starter and flywheel. So last week took driveshaft, tranny bellhousing, clutch and flywheel out and sent flywheel off for new ring gear. Should be back next week or so, then get to put it all back together again. :nopity::blue:

Coyote

Reaction score
Trying, spent last three weeks trying to get it to start, ended up stripping the gear in the starter and flywheel. So last week took driveshaft, tranny bellhousing, clutch and flywheel out and sent flywheel off for new ring gear. Should be back next week or so, then get to put it all back together again. :nopity::blue:

Throw some mo' money at it, it'll be fine!

Back