• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cshd9199 Intro

cshd9199

Reaction score
Hi fellow MOPAR lovers my first car was a 68 roadrunner 383 four speed eight and ¾ limited slip 410s. I sold this car a long time ago it was triple black and ran strong. I was young at the time and I beat the snot out of it. Not having the funds to rebuild and fix I let it go for $900 I paid $1200 for it. Since then I've always wanted it back. I always been into bikes to ever since I was 10 I have a couple Harleys but still wanted that roadrunner back. I go to car shows and rarely see them. I got tired of looking for the right car at the right price and bought one that I thought was a good deal but was poorly put together so I've been doing a lot a wrenchin bumper to bumper. More wrenchin than riding hopefully this will change I pretty much got everything working as it should. This one is a 69 with a 383 a four speed with 323 in the rear of 489 case which does not hook up anymore

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome from AZ. Your 323 is either open or a cone type limited slip that is wore out.

Back