• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CtownChris Intro

CtownChris

Reaction score
Chris, born in 55, retired RN. 2 girls born in 87 and 94. Mom's Dad drove Plymouth and Dodge, Dad's Father drove Dodge and Chrysler.
Dave drove Dodge. It's in the blood. I have a 71 Road Runner base 383 auto, and my brother has a 70 RR 440+6.
Member of Mid-Ohio-Mopars club.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from the east coast (of Ohio) you must know Dobie (Steve). Let's see those runners! Are you going to The Nats?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'll be there Friday and Saturday with mine, and a buddy will be there with his '71, and roadcuda will be there with his '69.

My Green Roadrunner.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I will be there but unfortunately the bird won't. Just couldn't get it ready in time.

aw comeon...it's only Sunday, and the show doesn't start till Friday. Just pretend you're on TV...go out in the garage, cuss at yourself, piss and moan about the deadline, cuss some more, and you'll have that car on the road by Wednesday!!

quikbird

Reaction score
Oh did we do a lot of all of those!! Unfortunately we are still coming up a little short on time. Those darn jobs get in the way. I'm just going to have to drive the truck instead.

dobie

Reaction score
Haha. Hi there Chris!! I didn't know you joined up over here. It was good to see ya again on Friday. Great group of guys here. Ive made many life long friends from the original gang.

:wave:

Back