• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED D.S. post car door glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I am looking for a driver side door glass for a 70 Road Runner post car and any door handles, hardware, clips etc.

Tom S.

Reaction score
I used ECS Automotive concepts for my 69 Roadrunner glass. They will etch the correct logo and date code on the glass.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I don't want or need new or any kind of date coding. I just need something to fill the hole. This car does not need nice parts. Lol.

20210530_123505.jpg

20210530_123448.jpg

Tom S.

Reaction score
I have glass from my 69 post car. The previous owner started a restoration by sand blasting the car. He was careless and blasted small parts of the glass so there is some pitting. I bought all new ECS glass. The pitting isn't real bad, from a distance. You are welcome to them if you pay shipping. Or pick up. I'm in NW Ohio. I don't know if 69 glass will fit a 70.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Sure, sounds good. Where in Ohio or how much shipped to 48152 Michigan?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I just can't understand why you are not restoring that car. It needs some love. Oh well I just want to cry when a car needs work. Best of luck.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Maybe someday. For now I just enjoy it as it is. Don't have to wash it, don't have to wax it, don't have to vacuum it. I enjoy spanking just about anything that rolls up next to me like any other musclecars, newer Hellcats, Mustang GT's/500's, corvettes, Camaro's and anything else that tries.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I am going to Detroit metro Friday night. I could meet you there. Is just the driver side door glass you need. It's not tinted.
That may work. I could meet you somewhere along there. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back