• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

darrell69 Intro

darrell69

Reaction score
IMG_3867_LI (2).jpgI just purchased my first 69 Roadrunner.. looking for advice and parts for the rust repair.. I have owned other Mopar.. a 72 Challenger and a 73 Roadrunner clone.. This is a real RM numbers matching car so I need help bringing her back. I have always had a love for muscle cars as long as they are American made.. I enjoy going fast and making a lot of noise doing it...

IMG_3867_LI (2).jpg

IMG_3850 (2).jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3810 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome from Fl. Sound's like where in the same boat have mine in shop now and starting the rebuild on it. Some rust here and their bad around back window and trunk gutter's. Driver front fender and pillar post. Rear fender trunk extensions and so on and so on. Well let us know from time to time how things are going. Auto body specialties and auto metal direct are getting my money along with classic industries. Might try cardia for other part's like brake cylinder's and other hard to find part's. Well lot's of good people on this sight willing to help a brother out. By the way my 69 has a 72 RM motor so number matching what dose that mean it's a roadrunner and it's mine. Beep beep.

Back