• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dash bezel

hillsglass

Reaction score
Can anyone help with how to remove my guage bezel> I see the screws on the top what and how do you get to the lower ones Thank's

dobie

Reaction score
Its a bit of a pain. The lower dash pad, switch plate, and the instrument panel itself have to be removed I believe. Could be wrong though....

red 69 runner

Reaction score
yes the switch bezel has to come out first to get to the screws for the dash pad and the instument bezel,a real pita.the switch bezel is the hardest to get out.I hope i never have to remove mine again.Good luck and reach up and unhook the speedometer cable before pulling the instument panel out or the old plastic will break and you have to replace the cable,I know this from experiance.

moparstuart

Reaction score
red 69 runner said:
yes the switch bezel has to come out first to get to the screws for the dash pad and the instument bezel,a real pita.the switch bezel is the hardest to get out.I hope i never have to remove mine again.Good luck and reach up and unhook the speedometer cable before pulling the instument panel out or the old plastic will break and you have to replace the cable,I know this from experiance.
yup mine has been in and out several times but it is a tight fit .

Back