• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dash frame paint

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
MuscleCar91 said:
Thanks guys I ended up spraying it with flat black turned out good I did spray over the original so I didn't need textured but I messed up on one spot and had to sand it down so there is a spot beside the radio that's smooth kind of annoying but oh well... Just glad to not have bare spots from the satellite dash panels..
If its flat paint, texture that spot and spray again it will blend

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
MuscleCar91 said:
Thanks guys I ended up spraying it with flat black turned out good I did spray over the original so I didn't need textured but I messed up on one spot and had to sand it down so there is a spot beside the radio that's smooth kind of annoying but oh well... Just glad to not have bare spots from the satellite dash panels..
If its flat paint, texture that spot and spray again it will blend
Thanks, I will do that if it doesn't get covered up by the radio bezel.. Any idea on what would be a close match as far as texture?

72duster

Reaction score
i had my dash powder coated in semi gloss 60% you can get less gloss 50% it was alot less than painted it came out great also they did both sides and they blasted it to bare metal

Back