• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daytona Beach Dream Cruise Pic

droptop

Reaction score
MC...that's awesome!!! Did you know you were going to be on their advertisement, or was it a surprise?

mcmopar

Reaction score
droptop said:
MC...that's awesome!!! Did you know you were going to be on their advertisement, or was it a surprise?

That's the way everyone's picture looks. They took those on Saturday the 24th at registration. The pics everyone got in the mail are 4"x6" and they are posted on the Daytona Beach Dream Cruise website so that you can order them in a larger size, have them put on t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. I went to find mine on the website but for one reason or another it wasn't there so I emailed them to let them know (they ask for people who's cars aren't on the website to let them know). I'm going to have to get my scanner checked out, though because at 600 dpi it is streaking something terrible. For a $750 scanner that is totally unacceptable.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Here is the official pic from the DBDC folks. I just read a reply email as to why it isn't on their website - they haven't posted the 2009 pics yet! DOH! At any rate Rick D'Loughy who helps organize the event sent me this pic from their official photographer. It has a bit more resolution (and none of the streaks seen in my photo). Enjoy! (Actually I just reposted it again for Basketcase because I know he can't get enough of that green with the tan interior :jester: )
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/mcmopar/My 69 Road Runner/RRDBDC10-24-09.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY MC!!! I guess Acme is still out of town. I am sure he didn't miss your birthday on purpose. :lol:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

mcmopar

Reaction score
I'm sure he didn't either. His mom-in-law's passing and family obligations far outweigh any birthday notices in my book. It sure bites to lose someone around the holidays.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
hope you had a Happy Birthday! :party: :party: :party:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Back