• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

de2020 Intro

de2020

Reaction score
Older guy with some wrenching experience that likes technical stuff. Want to take 69 Roadrunner on the 2015 Hot Rod Power tour with my son.
There are so many little technical things I would like to ask about and hoping this forum will be able to help me and who knows might see you on this years Hot Rod Power Tour.
Describing the Roadrunner. Its has a stroked 400 with MSD fuel injection throttle body, Passon Manual with pistol grip shifter, to a 8.75 with 3.55 suregrip.
Thinking of upgrading with FirmFeels upper & lower control arms, shocks, torsion bars, rear springs, add rear sway bar. Autorust frame connectors, torque boxes, drive line loop.
Questions around tires and what brakes to upgrade with. The 275 50 15 Nittros are not good highway tires. What to think about options to use. Fronts are 235 60 15.
And any criticism input/questons to upgrades.Thank you. de

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome and ask away with questions. Lots of experience here. How do you like the MSD fuel injection?

Back