• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

decode

hillsglass

Reaction score
Could someone help me with my fender tag info

M21 R11 V1F V6W END

F8 F8 H2G F8 526 152132

E63 D32 RM23 H96 275139

tHANK'S cHIP

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
cant help with all but the h96 i thinks should be n96 which is the air grabber

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
hillsglass said:
Could someone help me with my fender tag info

M21 R11 V1F V6W END

F8 F8 H2G F8 526 152132

E63 D32 RM23 H96 275139

tHANK'S cHIP
I see a 2dr hardtop F8 green body and roof vinyl,with drip moldings, am radio,white longitudinal stripes, f8 green door paint,335 hp 383, auto, and I think your H96 is a N96 which is an air grabber. How did I do guys :D

V269

Reaction score
Pretty good Bob but I'm guessing H96 is probably H9G which is the build plant. St. Louis I think. :thumbsup:

glhcarl

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
V269 said:
Pretty good Bob but I'm guessing H96 is probably H9G which is the build plant. St. Louis I think. :thumbsup:

X2
I agree too. H9G would be standard for the bottom line.

H = 383 HP 335hp.
9 = Model Year 1969
G = St Louis

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys have the tag all sorted out...so I will just add that I think Craig's new avatar pic is smokin' hot... :thumbsup:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looks like you guys have the tag all sorted out...so I will just add that I think Craig's new avatar pic is smokin' hot... :thumbsup:

Yes it is :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Im not sure what to say about your avatar with the soul brutha verion of Stuie. :basketcase: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

Im not sure what to say about your avatar with the soul brutha verion of Stuie. :basketcase: :lmao:
thats me with my elvis wigg thanks you vvvveeeerrrryyyyyyyy much

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

Been thinking about putting a picture of you up there. You'll be wearing a turban with a Super Bee emblem and standing next to a camel... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
[quote="ACME A12":cjye823u]Looks like you guys have the tag all sorted out...so I will just add that I think Craig's new avatar pic is smokin' hot... :thumbsup:

Been thinking about putting a picture of you up there. You'll be wearing a turban with a Super Bee emblem and standing next to a camel... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:cjye823u]
:lol: I dont think your that technically advanced.

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
[quote="ACME A12":eek:zubf23v]Looks like you guys have the tag all sorted out...so I will just add that I think Craig's new avatar pic is smokin' hot... :thumbsup:

:jester:[/quote:eek:zubf23v]
:lol: I dont think your that technically advanced.[/quote]
:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

You seem to forget that I have corporate design resources that I can summon if needed... :devil: :lol: :devil:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
[quote="ACME A12":2lceyl84]Been thinking about putting a picture of you up there. You'll be wearing a turban with a Super Bee emblem and standing next to a camel... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You seem to forget that I have corporate design resources that I can summon if needed... :devil: :lol: :devil:

:jester:[/quote:2lceyl84]
Its not what you know its who you know. :facepalm: Maybe they can slap some wall paper on it for me while they are at it. :pot:

Back