• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Diagram for placement of window clips

Kegga

Reaction score
Vinyl top installed, bought new clips for the moldings from JACKS MOPAR , there was rot around front and rear window , welded in new metal and glassed it. I need to know the proper location for the clips thanks.

droptop

Reaction score
Placement is not that critical as they will not be seen because the moulding covers them completly. Just make sure you get the dept correct. If you go to far down in the channel, you won't get the moulding to clip on. If you go to high, then the moulding will stick up. There should be some witness marks on the back side of the moulding to get the clips in the general area. :twocents:

Kegga

Reaction score
What does the Hemings link have to do with this thread ?, nice article , already read it( I'm a subscriber)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
What does the Hemings link have to do with this thread ?, nice article , already read it( I'm a subscriber)

he just likes to beat his own drum.....:blah::blah::blah::bart:

Back