• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ding - Dong

Jim S.

Reaction score
Once again I can't sleep because of the back. I just seen that "Teddy" Kennedy has passed. I am sorry but, I have no remorse for this guy. Maybe I will pay for that some day. I feel he should have been handcuffed to a steering wheel long ago, and have his car pushed into a lake. I am sure Katie Couric will be in tears during her broadcast......Jim

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I always thought that Mary Jane Kopechne should be honored as a hero for giving her life to keep Ted Kennedy out of the White House.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
I always thought that Mary Jane Kopechne should be honored as a hero for giving her life to keep Ted Kennedy out of the White House.

That's an interesting take...and one that I'll second... :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":8zfqu0rt]I always thought that Mary Jane Kopechne should be honored as a hero for giving her life to keep Ted Kennedy out of the White House.

That's an interesting take...and one that I'll second... :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME[/quote:8zfqu0rt]
I can third that one :thumbsup: Now I hope they don't ram healthcare as it is through because he was a champion of it

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
They finally did mention something positive that he had done. He gave money to a muesum or similar place. The story left it kinda unclear if it was his money or he directed it from the gubment.

I found it quite odd that the media seemed to have to strain to even mention one thing he had ever, ever, ever done. Yet he is "considered" to be great.

Back