• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DirtyBird Intro

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
where in Cali are you, I have in laws in Orange Co

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
if anyone needs to do that..it's you. or have you been in the garage working on that best while you're still young enough to remember what that big yeller thing is.....:acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme:

quikbird

Reaction score
indeed every now and then you just need someone to poke you a little to keep you moving. and in answer to the question, I sure have been busy. front end is all buttoned up ( see end of "front inner fender" ) and fuel cell and pump are in, roll cage is finished, just needs painted, windshield frame needs some rust repaired and need to find a new one to install, finish dash wiring and set seats and ready to go racing at the nats. I get to spend at least one solid day each week on the car so I should make it this year.

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
poke a little? how about a swift kick in the ass? :jester:
actually got to take mine to work today...forth time this year...damn rain.PTDC0007.jpg

PTDC0007.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
well occasionally need one of those too. :stupid:

nice pic. I should be at that point in a few weeks. if I can find a new windshield glass.

DirtyBird

Reaction score
You guys and your damn flat black (is there any other color that looks that good on it?) 6 pack hoods... (jealous grin)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
whatcha need that fer? just slap on some goggles.....been there done that, bringing a car home from a painter.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
You guys and your damn flat black (is there any other color that looks that good on it?) 6 pack hoods... (jealous grin)

John69rr has one on his yellow '69, painted body color with the '69 stripes.

Back