• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disc brake kits

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Any suggestions on a disc conversion for all 4 corners for a 69 B-body? I want it simple and bolt on. :yesnod:

Coyote

Reaction score
"Right Stuff" is local and sponsors a party for the Goodguys show at the end of the poker run. I've had a tour of their facility. NICE! My front disc kit came from them several years ago and it's worked well. It is a pretty basic stock type swap kit with spindles, etc. It is my understanding, newer kits from them and I believe Wilwood can use the stock drum brake spindles. That would save some work and some $ too. PST advertises in several magazines and has kits that are affordable too.

I've not used brakes from PST on any of my toys, but have used front end kits and sway bars and have been happy with them.

Lot of suppliers to choose from. A lot get some/all of their parts from overseas. Quality may be an issue. Check 'em out before you buy!

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
once they see the 22s they won't even go near it....

Coyote

Reaction score
22's, judges on grass? Who cares, it's his car, he can do whatever he wants to. Judges, smudges! When I want to stop, I want to stop and I'll bet he does too (WHOA, Hemi)!

I'll reserve judgement on the 22's, but it's more than likely not to meet my standards for astheticly pleasing!

p.s. Nobody never went broke underestimating the taste of the murrican public!

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
Easy there big boy. I know Bob is building a 69 Charger for his daughter, and not "customizing" the Road Runner. Just poking at him.

Coyote

Reaction score
KOOL! Isn't fun poking what it's all about? In addition to attempting to answer righteous questions.

Back