Disc Conversion Kit

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Same as what George said.

I know one thing DON'T buy from that outfit from Shelby township there stuff don't even come close to fit.

I bought the new emergency brake cables complete set from them and the front one is to short and called them and they told me I don't know how to install them or I'm putting them on a wrong car.

Not very nice to you and I found out that alot of the E-Body guys buy there stuff had the same problem.

I went with all my lines to Fine Lines and they fit perfect.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
at that price thats what i paid just for the front disc conversion and the rear set-up is around 700......you best bet is to buy a brand name thats been around for a while and do a google search to see everyones opinion on it :D

chapdog105

Reaction score
abodybill said:

I know one thing DON'T buy from that outfit from Shelby township there stuff don't even come close to fit.

I bought the new emergency brake cables complete set from them and the front one is to short and called them and they told me I don't know how to install them or I'm putting them on a wrong car.

Not very nice to you and I found out that alot of the E-Body guys buy there stuff had the same problem.

Which place is in Shelby Twnshp? How is Mancini's?
I've been buying from Moparts in Roseville, they've got a ton of stuff in stock. I'm heading there tomorrow for fender bolts and hardware.

chapdog105

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
How is Mancini's?
great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mancini's in only about 20 minutes from my house.
It may be old school, but I prefer buying face-to-face as opposed to online or through a catalog.
The bad thing is you have to pay tax, but you save on shipping, and you can see what you're buying.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
Hey Chapdog.........get another avatar.

LOL!!!

Funny we joined within a week of each other and came up with the same avatar. I got confused once when I saw the avatar on a new posting that I knew I hadn't seen yet.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
bstan70rr said:
Hey Chapdog.........get another avatar.

LOL!!!

Funny we joined within a week of each other and came up with the same avatar. I got confused once when I saw the avatar on a new posting that I knew I hadn't seen yet.
looks like a big one and a small one.....lol

bstan70rr

Reaction score
You are bored and looking to start something, huh???

LOL!!!

chapdog105

Reaction score
bstan70rr said:
You are bored and looking to start something, huh???

LOL!!!

Too funny...
I'll make you a deal. I'll switch mine up in a couple weeks when my convertible is back from body and paint.
I'll have something to be proud of here very soon...wreck to riches!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
abodybill said:

Which place is in Shelby Twnshp? How is Mancini's?
I've been buying from Moparts in Roseville, they've got a ton of stuff in stock. I'm heading there tomorrow for fender bolts and hardware.

Inline Tube they are a bunch of snakes!!

Mancini's :thumbsup:

If you go to mancini's talk to TJ :yesnod:

coyotekiller

Reaction score
I ordered the SSBC conversion from year one. Very easy install. I did have a problem with leaking calipers and when I contacted SSBC they sent me new calipers next day. Nothing but good things with this company.

Back