• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

do you remember this ??

ricks_RR

Reaction score
well that back seat was fun . now that i am older i dont worry about someone coming to the front door and calling me dad any more .:praying::rofl:
or just driving along and seeing a pond or a lake and stopping and jumping in clothes and all then jumping back in the car and driving . or hell just skinny dipping was a blast

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Nature is free. LOL. Yep caught some girls in the creek when we where younger my buddy and I we took their clothes. Then waited till they came out. But pay back's are hell they got even and tied our clothes In to knot's. Took for ever to get them un done. Those where the day's for sure.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
i will take more pictures of the stuff in my garage any body like juke boxs one is a 1947 seeburg and the other not sure its coming soon

20210512_163745.jpg

20210513_185007_HDR.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Seems like the old coke boxes are the rage. Have watched pickers and Mike know his stuff on those. Now Pepsi soft drink boxes are getting rare also. I have a square coke bottle that was made here in fl. it was found off an old road bed near my house. Lot of old milk bottles from over the year's Pink ones Black and some green. Lot's of old beer bottles. Medicine bottles are the every where. Blue milk of magnesium. It is a good time searching for old bottles. Cheap enough and fun to hunt.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That is the truth of it all. But metal product's lasted a lot longer with lead paint on it. Now it is plastic that is killing us. US survey shows people with it in their lung's and blood stream. So what next that will kill us all. Like the etch sketch. Spent many hour's with one of those.

Back