• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor's exam NWS

jays69bird

Reaction score
A doctor picked up his chart and noticed he had a new patient at his office for the first time. He knocked and entered the exam room and was taken aback by the beautiful young twenty something sitting there.

He handed her the exam gown and told her he would step out and to strip and put on the gown. A few minutes later he reentered the room and couldn't help notice her nice figure the gown now showed.

He started by taking each of her breast and feeling them,noticing how hard and firm they were. " Do you know what I'm doing,little girl ",he asked ?
"Yes,your examining my breast to make sure I have no lumps that could be cancer." The doctor replied," Why yes,that is what I'm doing !"

The doctor moved his hands down,feeling her stomach area,her abs were tight,her stomach flat as a board. " Do you know what I'm doing now, girl," he asked ? "Yes,doctor,your checking to make sure my organs are in their proper place,"she answered. Yes,that is exactly what I'm doing !"

He moved his hand down to her genital area,noticing her shaved bush,turned on he could no longer contain himself. he laid her back,dropped his pants and started to have sex with her.

"Do you know what I'm doing now girl," he moaned ?

" Yes,your catching Syphilis,that is what I came to see you about."

Back