• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone have a picture of the hardware for the shoulder

nicanor

Reaction score
harness :worship:

I ordered the seat belts including shoulder harness from B E & A but they have no hardware. I have nothing so far as headliner or any plates, brackets, clips or buttons needed. Does someone have a picture, list and maybe a referral to try and get these parts?

Thanks for all the help,
Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Re: Does anyone have a picture of the hardware for the shoul

Here are a couple of pics, the elastic and snap shold be on your new belts and the one on the roof is a standard screw down snap

road runner 104 (Medium).jpg

road runner 161 (Medium).jpg

nicanor

Reaction score

Thank you for the pictures, they were very helpful.

I have the seat belt retaining clip that is curved and looks like it gets bolted/screwed under the sunvisor bracket but screwed to what. Also I have the shoulder harness bolt but what does it get bolted to, a retaining plate? Also there is a button/snap that the strap buttons/snaps to, but how is the button/snaps recepticle for the strap mounted under/over the headliner?

Sorry for all the questions, but anything that needs to go under the headliner, I'd like to do before the headliner is complete.

Thanks for the time,
Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

nicanor said:
Thank you for the pictures, they were very helpful.

I have the seat belt retaining clip that is curved and looks like it gets bolted/screwed under the sunvisor bracket but screwed to what. Also I have the shoulder harness bolt but what does it get bolted to, a retaining plate? Also there is a button/snap that the strap buttons/snaps to, but how is the button/snaps recepticle for the strap mounted under/over the headliner?

Sorry for all the questions, but anything that needs to go under the headliner, I'd like to do before the headliner is complete.

Thanks for the time,
Barry
All of those hole should be in the roof from the factory. Most are sheet metal screws and the belt uses a bolt.

Back