• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone make repop speedo for a standard non rallye?

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgI swear I used to see them for sale now all I can find are the rallye speedometers. Mine is out of wack. I pulled it out and the coil attached to the needle that I assume should be held in place once calibrated isn't... So the needle just flops around. I saw a couple places online that will repair them but as much as they charge I'd think a new one would be about the same price if I could find one... I don't know if theres anywhere in town here that calibrates speedos and if there is it would be surprising if they have the equipment or parts for it?
If all else fails is there anyone in particular that has the best prices or does the best job at repairing them?
Thanks
Edit: I was tinkering with it and just noticed the orange ring I'm guessing it was the back side of the orange piece on the front that held the coil in place...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back