• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

does anyone repop rear window trim?

nutso

Reaction score
i don't think i posted this before but about a year ago i set my rear window trim on my truck's tonneau cover and drove to the store...when i came back it had been sitting in the street getting driven over! DOH! i have seen some used trim locally but it is always messed up - is anyone reproducing it?

Jim S.

Reaction score
nutso said:
i don't think i posted this before but about a year ago i set my rear window trim on my truck's tonneau cover and drove to the store...when i came back it had been sitting in the street getting driven over! DOH! i have seen some used trim locally but it is always messed up - is anyone reproducing it?
There is this place but, they are temporarily out of stock. http://www.autometaldirect.com/ShowItem ... 20Set.aspx

Then there is a guy on e-bay. He says it fits Charger and satellite? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOPAR-19 ... 2ea912935f

nutso

Reaction score
white bear lake?! seriously? one of my college friends grew up there and i have partied there, and went out on the lake - great place! next time i'm out that way i'll PM...wow. what a small world. :thumbsup:

Jim S.

Reaction score
nutso said:
white bear lake?! seriously? one of my college friends grew up there and i have partied there, and went out on the lake - great place! next time i'm out that way i'll PM...wow. what a small world. :thumbsup:
Sure, sounds good. I'm about 4 blocks south of the lake just off of East county line (120). Actually live in White Bear Township.

droptop

Reaction score
Used is your only option. No one is reproducing them that I am aware of. A very nice set is hard to come by, but they are still out there.

nutso

Reaction score
thanks guys. :brickwall:

you should have seen my face when i saw my trim, all freshly polished, sitting in the middle of the street going 'ting ting' as people drove over it. oops! i think i was going to pick up an air cleaner...ever leave your coffee cup on top of your car? :lmao:

Back