• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dog Dish Hubcaps

Collin

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have some good news. I saved myself $275.00! I bought all 4 Dog Dish caps off ebay for $75.00. I hafta tell you they are in really great shape! They are all original and and have a couple very tiny dings in 1 small section of 1 cap. I could not be any more pleased! Usually ebay is a risk and it hardly ever falls in my favor, but this time it worked out.

I will load pictures right when I get a chance to take some.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Way to go! The only thing that looks better than steelies and dog dishes is well steelies and dog dishes :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Way to go! The only thing that looks better than steelies and dog dishes is well steelies and dog dishes :thumbsup:
Can't argue with you about that one Bob!! :banana: Except maybe the color of the wheel!!!!! :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Can't argue with you about that one Bob!! :banana: Except maybe the color of the wheel!!!!! :jester:
You just had to pull the color thing again, just remember us blue guys are a minority :lol:

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
I scored a mint set of four at the Spring Fling for forty bucks how lucky can one man be :jester: I am The Jackpot though.

mcmopar

Reaction score
I got mine off ebay years ago, too. They aren't mint but they are in very good shape. I paid a lot less than $100 for them but I don't remember the exact price anymore. Way to go, Collin - can't wait to see pics of them on the car.

Collin

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
You just had to pull the color thing again, just remember us blue guys are a minority :lol:

I think us bronze guys might be the minority...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Collin said:
They are all original and and have a couple very tiny dings in 1 small section of 1 cap.

If one of the ones that I have is better than your dinged up one you can have it to make the set better.

Yeah, I know...I need to get a pic for you...

:jester:

droptop

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Collin said:
They are all original and and have a couple very tiny dings in 1 small section of 1 cap.

If one of the ones that I have is better than your dinged up one you can have it to make the set better.

I thought the dog ate your camera. :jester: :jester:

joewhite440

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Collin said:

Ray
What wheels are you running on your Road Runner?
Just curious! Not nosy!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be nosy all you want... :D

Halibrand 5-spokes... :cool:

I have a set of H-Wheels...not mounted...but the date codes are incorrect on three of them so I'm still looking for correct wheels... At some point I'll get around to getting them mounted on some G70-15 Redlines for car shows once it is restored...but I'll always be a "Day Two Guy"... :yesnod:

ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
I think you know as well as I do Bob, if I didn't say something someone else would have! :yesnod:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey Ray - I love the neon blue tag on the bird! JK - the light is hitting that license plate just right...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Can't argue with you about that one Bob!! :banana: Except maybe the color of the wheel!!!!! :jester:[/quote]
You just had to pull the color thing again, just remember us blue guys are a minority :lol:[/quote]
I think you know as well as I do Bob, if I didn't say something someone else would have! :yesnod:[/quote]
No doubt :D

Back