Door decal...again

Jim S.

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone has seen this commercial from 69.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsgw17eneoA.

Pause it at 49 seconds, that bird looks a little low to me. Can't even imagine what the Colonel would say.........

Still working on the rear main seal seal here. (round three) I decided to offset the two split halves by 3/8 inch, and use a VERY small dab of ultra copper between them along with the mating surface of the cap and the block. Should be able to test drive it Monday. If it still leaks, I'm just going to continue parking over cardboard. I am going broke buying oil pan gaskets.......Jim

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
I'm sure everyone has seen this commercial from 69.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsgw17eneoA.

Pause it at 49 seconds, that bird looks a little low to me. Can't even imagine what the Colonel would say.........

Still working on the rear main seal seal here. (round three) I decided to offset the two split halves by 3/8 inch, and use a VERY small dab of ultra copper between them along with the mating surface of the cap and the block. Should be able to test drive it Monday. If it still leaks, I'm just going to continue parking over cardboard. I am going broke buying oil pan gaskets.......Jim
Must have been built on a Friday or a Monday....... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Must have been built on a Friday or a Monday....... :lol:

Yeah, 'cause we all know that they weren't drinking on the line on Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We all know how they are supposed to be placed but if your going for a concourse resto you have to place it a little off :pot:

Back