• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drag Racing Pic

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I will say the one on the left will win with the race flats instead of heals :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the thought of that will keep me awake at work tonight....... :eek:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
the thought of that will keep me awake at work tonight....... :eek:

...gives you more time to contemplate what else you want added to your avatar ranking... :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
wanted added..???? I never wanted anything added.......musta done something........ :huh: .........can't wait to see what else gets added by morning.......THAT"LL keep me awake tonight......which i guess isn't all that bad when moving 25,000lb steel coils.......

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
wanted added..???? I never wanted anything added.......musta done something........ :huh: .........can't wait to see what else gets added by morning.......THAT"LL keep me awake tonight......which i guess isn't all that bad when moving 25,000lb steel coils.......
Dave! What are you usinmg to move that size coil? One of those 40,000lb forklifts, or an over head crane? I know they have those because of the new sorting system going in where I work. The forklift they had there could lift 40,000lbs, but when streched out to an 8' wheel base they told me they can pick 60,000lbs. :eek:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I run two forkifts. One is rated for 6'000 to move the sheared metal , and the big truck is rated for 30,000 to handle the coils.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well gee whiz.....I wondered all night at work just what would be added by the time I got home. I come in, fire up the computer, and there's less words that last night. :huh: Maybe he's just lulling me into a false sense of security, and when I get up this afternoon there'll be a hughe tag line in my avaitar..........

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well gee whiz.....I wondered all night at work just what would be added by the time I got home. I come in, fire up the computer, and there's less words that last night. :huh: Maybe he's just lulling me into a false sense of security, and when I get up this afternoon there'll be a hughe tag line in my avaitar..........
Watch him! :devil:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Maybe you could complain to the administrator about this psychological warfare...oh, wait, nevermind... :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

Maybe you could complain to the administrator about this psychological warfare...oh, wait, nevermind... :lmao:

Maybe I AM THE ONE that needs to complain to the admin...take a look... :lmao:

Holy Crap!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="ACME A12":tiva93lm]
Basketcase said:

Maybe I AM THE ONE that needs to complain to the admin...take a look... :lmao:

Holy Crap!
:jester:[/quote:tiva93lm]

ahhhhh...spread the love!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back