• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

drew

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't be stingey....feed the site pic whores! looks pretty good Drew. This was my last one. got it this far before I lost it.
what are your plans for yours?

davesroadrunner022-1.jpg

Freebird.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
don't be stingey....feed the site pic whores! looks pretty good Drew. This was my last one. got it this far before I lost it.
what are your plans for yours?
:yeathat: :yeathat: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

drew

Reaction score
im going to start my full resto. i want to make it as close to original as possible. i started to decode my fender tag but i dont know all of the codes. I tried the build sheets to but i cant make everything out on them. anybody good with that kinda stuff?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
drew said:
im going to start my full resto. i want to make it as close to original as possible. i started to decode my fender tag but i dont know all of the codes. I tried the build sheets to but i cant make everything out on them. anybody good with that kinda stuff?

Put pic of the FT up here or list the codes exactly as they appear on the FT. We'll help you. Block out the last six of the VIN if you're not too internet trusting.

drew

Reaction score
a01-light package
j25-3 speedwipers
l31-fender turn signals
m21-drip rail moldings
n96-fresh air hood
r11-am radio

t3-honey bronze
t3- honey bronze
h2t- ?
t7-?
702- july 2nd
131028- order #

e63-383 4 barrel
d32- auto trans
rm23- roadrunner hardtop
h9g-383- 69- st louis plant

Theres a few im not sure of

solid gold

Reaction score
Hi, H2T is the saddle interior, T7 is the door panel paint code (Saddle Bronze) Here's a pic of my T3, H2T, T7. Love those colors.. I am kinda' of bias on those colors though. :lol:

1-100_1713.JPG

solid gold

Reaction score
I don't think the numbers are out there that says, "How many this color, how many that color." There are coupe and hardtop (RM21and RM23) production numbers, but not much more than that. I personally have only seen around a couple dozen like ours in pictures and in person since I got mine in 2007. Good Luck and have some fun with it! :beep: :beep:

Back