• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

drip rail mouldings

robertop

Reaction score
Any advice on installing drip rail mouldings? Thank you, guys!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Take like the long piece make sure the corners and ends will cover and curves fit where you are about to install it. Then start the upper lip at one end and keep feeding the upper lip as you pound the lower lip on with the base of your hand.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
robertop said:
Any advice on installing drip rail mouldings? Thank you, guys!

welcome to the site. pop up to the intro section and tell us about you!

robertop

Reaction score
Well, thanks for asking; I am not new to this forum, matter of fact my car is #2 in the registry. It's a very interesting car I bought back in 1970 and I drove about 10 years and stuck in my garage for another 20 or so. I had it painted by a bum who did not do a good job, so 3 years ago I took it to a professional guy called John Owens in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and got it back a couple of months ago. Now I am putting it together very slowly and hope to finish it around autumn, best guess.

I will definitely post photos when done; for now just hold on. Thank you for the advice!

Back