• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dual snorkel with ac

bstan70rr

Reaction score
I am looking for an air cleaner. I have found a few dual snorkels, but I am not sure the right side will clear with the AC. Anybody have this setup?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
bstan70rr said:
I am looking for an air cleaner. I have found a few dual snorkels, but I am not sure the right side will clear with the AC. Anybody have this setup?
Whats A/C :jester: Are you after a factory looking air cleaner instead of aftermarket?

bstan70rr

Reaction score
wow....a whole big page dedicated to air cleaners. who woulda thought??? looks like the dual will work with AC.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
RoadRunner1969 said:
I do have ac & dual snorkel ! California Car standard.
Welcome to the site. May I suggest that you go to the introduction section and tell us about yourself, and your car, with pictures if you have them.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
RoadRunner1969 said:

welcome to the site, and please tell us about you and yours on the intro section.

droptop

Reaction score
RoadRunner1969

Post subject: Re: dual snorkel with ac
Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Welcome from Southern Indiana......This is the only pic I can find of the dual snorkel with a/c on a '69 RR. All cars that were to be delivered to Cal. were not to have the unsilenced air cleaner or exhaust tips. They were "suppose to" have turn downs and dual snorkels. :cents: Would love to see some pictures of your car.

RoadRunner1969

Reaction score
Sorry ! Been busy !

Thanx for the welcome ! I post pictures later this day and introduce myself !

Back