• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E-brake fire wall grommet

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You guys have a source for this grommet :huh: Its not in any of my kits fire wall or floor plug.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob, I'll look for one for you tomorrow...there are always good deals to be had at the shows...they don't want to haul the crap back...

If you want to know the pricing beforehand you can PM me your phone number so I can call you if I find something interesting...

:jester:
ACME Parts Locator Service

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob:

The show was very small on the parts side; just a few vendors there and NOBODY had one with them. Everyone had one back at the shop...

Dixie Restoration Parts had the best deal however - they said it is included in their firewall gasket kit - which retails for $25.00. If you're interested you can contact them at:

http://www.dixierestorationparts.com
or 770-975-9898
The guy's name on the card I got is Randy Gann, but it was a woman that I spoke with. Sorry - I came up empty-handed.

Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Bob:

The show was very small on the parts side; just a few vendors there and NOBODY had one with them. Everyone had one back at the shop...

Dixie Restoration Parts had the best deal however - they said it is included in their firewall gasket kit - which retails for $25.00. If you're interested you can contact them at:

http://www.dixierestorationparts.com
or 770-975-9898
The guy's name on the card I got is Randy Gann, but it was a woman that I spoke with. Sorry - I came up empty-handed.

Ray
Thanks Ray :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Year 1 wants $22.95 for their grommet. come to think of it... i'll need one myself.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I've heard some really good things about Dixie Restoration. I spoke with them at Carlise and the guy was by far the nicest vendor I had spoken to.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Year 1 wants $22.95 for their grommet. come to think of it... i'll need one myself.
Dave. Hooverautoparts.com has them for 16.25 I have delt with him before and he ships fast :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:redx: No I'm taking the chrome in to get done and working on little things.

Back