• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electronic Ignition

John69RR

Reaction score
Afetr reading the car won't start topic I looked through some books in the garage and found a Master Technician Service pamphlet on the ignition system. I am not very computer savy so it is in a JPEG format not a PDF file. Hope this can help someone. It appears that without the tester you need another module or ballast resistor to help troubleshooting. Actually I am just trying to up my post count. :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Hoosier Bird said:
I'll let you know how this comes out..............shut up Stu............ :lol:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

This is some kind of preferential treatment...or something; whenever I get lippy with him he sics Dave's little ankle biter on me or threatens to sit on me...you just get a couple of toe taps...Stuie must still be pissed at me for pointing out that the Kansas state tree is the telephone pole... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3c105528]I'll let you know how this comes out..............shut up Stu............ :lol:

This is some kind of preferential treatment...or something; whenever I get lippy with him he sics Dave's little ankle biter on me or threatens to sit on me...you just get a couple of toe taps...Stuie must still be pissed at me for pointing out that the Kansas state tree is the telephone pole... :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:3c105528]
And his family tree is a stick :lol: Why do I give him material to work with :leave:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":jksc3c5g]I'll let you know how this comes out..............shut up Stu............ :lol:
[/quote:jksc3c5g]

him he sics Dave's little ankle biter

:jester:[/quot3)

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
We'll get this up in the reference section when I get a chance. :cheers:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
This only works if you have the ignition tester.......... :brickwall: I'm gonna try the one that John posted on Google Books tonight. It won't let you print it so I wrote it out......... :loco: I'll be in touch......... :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
This only works if you have the ignition tester.......... :brickwall: I'm gonna try the one that John posted on Google Books tonight. It won't let you print it so I wrote it out......... :loco: I'll be in touch......... :lol:
glad to see the aliens have releast you again

Back