• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Email account hijacked

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hi guys. If any of you start receiving emails from my AOL account (mcmopar@aol.com) please disregard them. My account was hijacked and is being used to deliver large amounts of spam. I apologize for the inconvenience and am working with AOL to try and remedy the situation. So far I have changed passwords and security questions at least 4 times to no avail. This really sucks. I'd like to get my hands on the idiot that hijacked the account. I've run full scans on both my work and home systems and find nothing so I don't know how to combat it - other than closing the account. I really hate to but I might not have much choice.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'll bet it was a Blue boy...
that sucks John.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that John. What bugs me with these idiots is they obviously have computer skills so why can't they put them to good use instead of screwing around trying to ruin things for other people.

Back