• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emblems

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hi guys, is there somewhere on here with a complete listing of the location for all the "road runner" and birds?

I "think" that "road runner" along with a running bird on each door, then a standing bird in the center of the trunk? Isn't there also a "road runner" on the trunk someplace? How about the "Plymouth" sign?

Any help appreciated, I'm getting ready to buy all this stuff.

Best,

John

4spd69RR

Reaction score
As far as I can remember there are four birds. One on each door, one centered above the trunk lock, and one on the dash above the glove box. The PLYMOUTH emblem went on the front left hood edge. The Road Runner (word emblem) was place in three locations. one on each door next to and behind the running road runner and one on the trunks right hand side centered.

red 69 runner

Reaction score
Every once in a while you see Plymouth on the trunk where its supposed to say Road Runner.that trunk lid is probably from a Sattelite,am I right?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
red 69 runner said:
Every once in a while you see Plymouth on the trunk where its supposed to say Road Runner.that trunk lid is probably from a Sattelite,am I right?
Most likely yes or a Belveder

Back