• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Empty Nest

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Younger guy came and bought the car yesterday. Told him to come here.

Not sure what is up next for me. Going to be busy working in CA this summer. Maybe figure it out by fall.

Will still be on here. Could even end up with another Bird. This is the first time in 15 years I haven't had a 69 in the garage.

I don't think he believed that it would make the drive home. Got a call today that it went flawlessly like I knew it would.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hope it all works out for you, good luck. Where in CA are you looking at?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Good luck to you from me too! After having a bird for that long, I wouldn't be surprised if the urge grew too great and you go find yourself another one!

glhcarl

Reaction score
Maybe you will find a rust free "black plate" RR in California. :banana: Good luck, stop by for a visit every now and then.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Going to drive out on I-40, stop and see Grand Canyon and Vegas.

Will be in Irvine and will check out places in LA and likely San Diego.

Will have my eye out for the next project. Will be a 68-71 B or E body or a 77-78 truck like I had in high school.

I'm pretty busy with my rental property and the new condo. The homes where we wanted to live were all WAY overpriced. Condo was the correct deal for 2011. No garage though. Still have my place 2 hours from here with the proper setup for a car guy. Not ideal, but that is what it is.

Will be on here, hopefully Kyle will join soon. I hear he has a white on tan 4 speed car. :beep:

glhcarl

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Going to drive out on I-40, stop and see Grand Canyon and Vegas.

Will be in Irvine and will check out places in LA and likely San Diego.

Will have my eye out for the next project. Will be a 68-71 B or E body or a 77-78 truck like I had in high school.

I'm pretty busy with my rental property and the new condo. The homes where we wanted to live were all WAY overpriced. Condo was the correct deal for 2011. No garage though. Still have my place 2 hours from here with the proper setup for a car guy. Not ideal, but that is what it is.

Will be on here, hopefully Kyle will join soon. I hear he has a white on tan 4 speed car. :beep:
My daughter just moved back to California last week. Wednesday night they ran in to snow in Flagstaff, so decided to spend the night there. Have a good trip.

Also, if you can't find project I have a 66 Coronet 500 that needs a home!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
best of luck! when I lost my car in the fire, it was the first time in 23 years that I didn't have a muscle mopar. weird feeling.

moparchris

Reaction score
I haven't had a 69 Runner for a while now and I dont let that stop me from giving Ray a hard time. Hell I am even still part of the green team! :acme:

Back