• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine and Tranny finally made it home!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
We all know that machine work take's a long time. Like the paint jail. Here their are not that many left that do that kind of work. Figure they are loaded up with work. If you find a good shop they are really busy.

Big Block

Reaction score
I am really glad that it took him that long because I was getting the car ready, painted and stuff for the motor to be put in it and the transmission. Now that that is done I am ready for the engine. Nine months went fast anyway thank you The headers and tranny picture is cute! Ha Ha Ha.:thumbsup::beep:

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
rrshopeng1.jpg
9 months, ain't nothin, try 20 years! LOL But, it is almost done... (Glad you got it back and ready to go in) :)

Big Block

Reaction score
Glad you have yours about ready to go. I still have a few small items to put on the engine and paint up and then she should be about ready to put in the car.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The motor looks sweet roadrunninMark. 20 year's Man that is a long time. Know you are on pins and needles to get it into the car. :thumbsup2:

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
Awsome,,what a smile too..
can't wait to go vroom vroom N BEEP BEEPBEEP again

Back