• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Brackets

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I am hoping some of you guys will post some pics of your alternator, power steering and water pump pulleys and brackets so I will know if my motor has the right ones..........thanks in advance........... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I am hoping some of you guys will post some pics of your alternator, power steering and water pump pulleys and brackets so I will know if my motor has the right ones..........thanks in advance........... :D
Your welcome :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Nice view of the power steering........ :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":8s0fffu5]I am hoping some of you guys will post some pics of your alternator, power steering and water pump pulleys and brackets so I will know if my motor has the right ones..........thanks in advance........... :D
Nice view of the power steering........ :lol:[/quote:8s0fffu5]
I'm always here to help :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Thanks Jim, I appreciate it. You did much better than Bob...... :lol: Now if I can just get some on the power steering........ :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've always had the triangle bracket bracket, but mine's not as open as that. I've got an extra triangle and adjustment bracket if you need it Gary.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I've always had the triangle bracket bracket, but mine's not as open as that. I've got an extra triangle and adjustment bracket if you need it Gary.
Thanks, but I think I have everything, just wanting to see placement and if my parts are right.....again, thanks........ :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Thanks Jim, I appreciate it. You did much better than Bob...... :lol: Now if I can just get some on the power steering........ :thumbsup:

Ask and ye shall receive...
[attachment=2:xicdgy7v]PS Brackets 001.jpg[/attachment:xicdgy7v]
[attachment=1:xicdgy7v]PS Brackets 002.jpg[/attachment:xicdgy7v]
[attachment=0:xicdgy7v]PS Brackets 004.jpg[/attachment:xicdgy7v]

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
:acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot:
let me screw you all up
Doesn't take much to screw me up, but I would like some closeups of your engine. I try to save all pics............ :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
moparstuart said:
:acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot:
let me screw you all up
Doesn't take much to screw me up, but I would like some closeups of your engine. I try to save all pics............ :thumbsup:

ok some day when
i'm out taking pictures i'll get you some

Back