• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine dyno complete

Big Mo

Reaction score
Dyno test done and engine coming home. Results were good for a pretty much stock engine. Horsepower and torque good. Was told this will be a very good street engine. Has very little drop off at 5600 rpm. I am very happy. Big Mo.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Dont leave us hanging Mo !! What was the results ?

Big Mo

Reaction score
Dont leave us hanging Mo !! What was the results ?
I will tell you what I can. I do not have the printout yet but it is about 334 hp. 385 torque. My builder said his dyno reads a little on the low side but I told him I wanted a factory spec. engine and he hit it very close. It runs super smooth and the power curve is pretty flat bottom to top. Man it sounds great.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Always fun making some dyno hits. Congrats. Always enjoy squeeking out the one more h.p. or ft/tq out of it. We dyno dozens of engines every week. Here is Mine making a pull.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Always fun making some dyno hits. Congrats. Always enjoy squeeking out the one more h.p. or ft/tq out of it. We dyno dozens of engines every week. Here is Mine making a pull.

What size headers?

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I drag race a 88 Thunderbird with a big Ford motor....638. Mine are 2 3/8" x 4" collectors.

Back