• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

engine for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
hey,, if you know any one looking for an engine,, i'm looking to get rid of the one i have. 542ci indy heads and intake, 4 1/2 inch crank,, new every thing,, windage tray.,, girdle,, new oil pump/oil pan, distributer,harmonic balancer, timing chain, valve covers,,,and on and on. has every thing except carb,, spected at 600 hp,,, and that's with a mild cam,,, l'm looking for $ 4500 for every thing. the heads and intake are that much alone. Thanks

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds perfect for Chris' Superbird Project to me... :D Chris, you can put the six-barrel set-up on the wife's Mod-Top instead...I'll even give you a couple grand for that ill-fated, forgotten Dart project you have taking up space in the shop...just to help fund the purchase of this engine of course...'cause that's just how I am... :yesnod: :lol: :yesnod:

:banana: :beep: :banana: :beep: :banana:

:jester:
ACME - Lover of Large Displacement Engines in Winged Cars and Turbo-Charged A-Bodies...

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Sounds perfect for Chris' Superbird Project to me... :D Chris, you can put the six-barrel set-up on the wife's Mod-Top instead...I'll even give you a couple grand for that ill-fated, forgotten Dart project you have taking up space in the shop...just to help fund the purchase of this engine of course...'cause that's just how I am... :yesnod: :lol: :yesnod:

ACME - Lover of Large Displacement Engines in Winged Cars and Turbo-Charged A-Bodies...
RAY is always thinking of others :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:

I believe that you have a pair of '69 Valiant parking lights for your Daytona Clone project that will attest to that fact... :D

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

I believe that you have a pair of '69 Valiant parking lights for your Daytona Clone project that will attest to that fact... :D

yes i do :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ray is a great guy , even if he likes pink miata's

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Stu-Rat...but if you lay the accolades on too thick then the other kids won't want to come out and play with me anymore... :lol:

V269

Reaction score
George, pardon my ignorance but is this a hemi or an RB engine ? With number's like that I'm quessing hemi right ? :leave: :loco:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Ken King said:
George, pardon my ignorance but is this a hemi or an RB engine ? With number's like that I'm quessing hemi right ? :leave: :loco:
he must be away since he hasnt called yet....i really think its a RB block

george68hemirr

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
Goerge I am very interested in the engine. So let me know if he calls. Thanks
YES STILL FOR SALE....heres his phone#845-223-3053....his name is john....tell him you know george.....its a 440 stoke out to a 542

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Ahh Ray always the sweet talker! If only I had the money! I wonder how much to ship to CA though, probably a grand! Hey this Dart over here is ready for you since I cant seem to finish it! I wonder if I can put it on my resume since I have made a career out of it!

coyotekiller

Reaction score
yea I got it!!! Threre is alot of nice parts in this motor. The only thing I am going to change is the cam. I'm gonna put an Isky roller cam in it right now its a flat tappet cam. But any way it has a 440 source crank with a 4 1/2" stroke it also has 440 source rods and pistons, indy heads and a indy intake already drilled for nitrous. a new msd dist.w/ wires. I feel I got a good deal with this motor. I cant wait to start putting this together. Hopefully I have better luck with this engine than my last one.
Goerge John said he owes you dinner! It was also a pleasure dealing with John he was a very nice guy.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
yea I got it!!! Threre is alot of nice parts in this motor. The only thing I am going to change is the cam. I'm gonna put an Isky roller cam in it right now its a flat tappet cam. But any way it has a 440 source crank with a 4 1/2" stroke it also has 440 source rods and pistons, indy heads and a indy intake already drilled for nitrous. a new msd dist.w/ wires. I feel I got a good deal with this motor. I cant wait to start putting this together. Hopefully I have better luck with this engine than my last one.
Goerge John said he owes you dinner! It was also a pleasure dealing with John he was a very nice guy.
he said that.....he told me a coffee....wait till i see him...haha....he told you the story about that guy that built it......thats bullshit...right......i am glad you got a deal and it sounds like a screaming engine.....good luck......johnny take you for a ride in his viper or his viper truck??

coyotekiller

Reaction score
thats funny with the coffee.Becase he did tell me dinner. :huh: He did not bring me for any rides! did not even offer. yea he really got screwed by the first engine builder. :soap: But at least the problem was found before the engine was run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back