• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Paint

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
NO PAINT HERE JUST BARE ALUMINUM[attachment=0:2fcqca2d]P1010173 (Medium).JPG[/attachment:2fcqca2d]
I wouldn't paint it either :thumbsup:

meepbeep69

Reaction score
If that aluminum block car pulled into a show first I'd think it's nice to finally see a 69 RR (about 10 shows in the Chicagoland area and one 69 an A12 Orange). Then I would hope to hear it at idle.

In short............SWEET!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
If that aluminum block car pulled into a show first I'd think it's nice to finally see a 69 RR (about 10 shows in the Chicagoland area and one 69 an A12 Orange). Then I would hope to hear it at idle.

In short............SWEET!
here you are[youtube:1xwfhsqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOx_AwtFmno[/youtube:1xwfhsqo]

John69RR

Reaction score
John69RR said:
Looks good Gary. Maybe I'll just "pick" at the spot and repaint and see what happens.
Didn't turn out to be as bad as I first thought. A little peel around the oil pump mouting but thats about all. Still working on final assembly then will wash clean and repaint when complete.

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Chris,

Does my local mopar parts department have the proper color? I shot the block with that all so great covering plasti-kote. Orange boogers and lots of mess. I think the paint covered everything but where it was intended.

I have to shoot my valve covers since I am switching over to the 69 style. They were a little scuffed from sitting on the spare engine.

Back