• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine plate

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Who runs an engine plate? I am shopping for one and I have hit a bump. I will be running power steering and it seems like I've only come across one company who sells one precut for power steering... I don't have everything in front of me so I'm wondering how hard would it be to modify a plate for power steering? otherwise the only one I see for power steering is 250 at magnumforce..

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its been years ago but I got a sheet of aluminum and cut my own out. But then it had manual steering

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Nice, I was told to do that but I just don't know if I trust myself...Never worked with aluminum. But Looking at the picture on their site http://www.magnumforce.com/store/detail ... uctID=2302 The only additional work I see is a bolt hole and two curved holes... If all else fails I assume I could always mount it lower so I only need to drill the single bolt hole and use a bracket on the bottom?

Back