• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Talk

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Just thought about this a few minutes ago, I'm wondering if any of your engine sound like they are talking when they are at an idle. What I mean by this, my old runner at idle used to sound like it was saying, Let Me Go, Let Me Go, Let Me Go. What sound does yours make?

Last edited:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The engine in my RR says "I'm old, but still strong, and where the flock are my other two barrels...?" :basketcase:

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Mine says, "I'm good to go, wait a minute......nah, I'm good......wait a minute........nah, I'm good. repeat.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
after a year, I can't remember what mine sounds like.....:blue:

inri

Reaction score
Mine sounds like "Popcorn" cooking. Some serious popcorn.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just give it a little juice, they'll wake up!

The three twos are not on the car; they're freshly reworked, re-plated, and wrapped in bubble wrap sitting in my game room... There is a four barrel on the car now.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:toetap::toetap::toetap:...wish you guys would ease up, the sand fleas are on backorder....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
:toetap::toetap::toetap:...wish you guys would ease up, the sand fleas are on backorder....
Hey Dave, don't forget now, we do have a training mission in the air right now with agent green on board, they could easily be diverted!!!!:yesnod:

Back