• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Englishtown swap meet

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Anyone going to the swap meet tomorrow, at the englishtown raceway? Im hoping to find some stuff just thought I'd see if anyone from here will be going I'll be wearing my b body shirt lol.

~Nick

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
nick.....not going to make that.....working around the house......take pics and tell us all about it :D

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Will do george, went to the fall meet last year and saw lots of beautiful cars and some good deals. But most moparts I saw were overpriced while the chevy parts were cheap... Go figure...

Collin

Reaction score
I wanted to go and trade my c body radio for a b body, also try to trade my woodgrain steering wheel but i dont think im going to make it. maybe carlisle if things work out...

a6t9vette

Reaction score
I was there today for a few hours with my 3 year old (kept it intresting), he was more intrested in the tables and tables of toy cars. I could could on my hands the b-body parts I saw, prob 3-4 guys that had some little bits. Almost pulled the trigger on a complete antenna set-up I saw, but there was a chance it was from an A-body and I cant tell the difference in bezels, so for the price he wanted I'll prob just get a repop... ( I hate the $15 one thats on the car now...)

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
a6t9vette said:
I was there today for a few hours with my 3 year old (kept it intresting), he was more intrested in the tables and tables of toy cars. I could could on my hands the b-body parts I saw, prob 3-4 guys that had some little bits. Almost pulled the trigger on a complete antenna set-up I saw, but there was a chance it was from an A-body and I cant tell the difference in bezels, so for the price he wanted I'll prob just get a repop... ( I hate the $15 one thats on the car now...)
Ah ya only saw 2 or 3 people with mopar stuff but I got there late and everyone was closing, I found me a lift off hood I'm going back tomorrow to pick it up, also bought a new windshield for 160.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Collin said:
I wanted to go and trade my c body radio for a b body, also try to trade my woodgrain steering wheel but i dont think im going to make it. maybe carlisle if things work out...

That thing didn't sell on the C-Body website? What the hell...? :huh:

Collin

Reaction score
yeah beats me the radio is beautiful... o well ill keep tryig or take it to carlisle

Back