• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

entropy1049 Intro

entropy1049

Reaction score
Hello!

entropy1049 here. Had a bunch of old Mopars as a youngster before joining the military in '86. Left the military in '00 and just now found the right car at the right time to scratch the old itch.

Pick up my '69 Roadrunner next weekend. Will flood pics once it's in my grimy paws. Seven days is a long time without sleep :D.

entropy1049

Reaction score
cool...what's the story of the hunt?

Glad you asked!

My last Mopar was a '68 Coronet with a 440/A833/Dana 4:10 that I sold when I went into the military. It wasn't a beauty queen, but it was insanely fast.

For the next 30 years I lusted after every big block B-Body I laid my eyes on, waiting to have the resources to grab a nice one. This May I made the mistake of driving my cousin's B5 Blue '69 383/4spd Roadrunner. He also has a great '70 Challenger R/T 440/4 spd in Sublime Green that I'd driven on a couple of occasions with no ill effect, but driving his Roadrunner rerouted some neural connections, and by the time I was pried from behind the wheel, the search was on in earnest. I knew I was looking for a '68-'69 B-body with a 440 and manual transmission. Eventually I spotted a '69 Roadrunner with a 440 6bbl and a Tremec 5 speed. Took a little trip to see and drive it this Saturday...love at first sight. Fantastic car with about 1600 miles since a rotisserie restoration. Clean as a whistle. Placed my deposit and will have the best road trip ever picking it up and driving it back home this Saturday. It needs a Dana, but all good things in time.

I haven't been this excited in years. :D

Last edited:

entropy1049

Reaction score
You can tell it's not mine based on all of the clear paths around things. My cousin's garage, his B5 RR and Challenger as well.

Back