• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EPA at it again

V.R.D

Reaction score
little long but they will ban your car ? this is what could happen if the E P A has it's way hear the rules he is telling us.

Last edited:

MoparDan

Reaction score
I heard about these guys getting a letter from the EPA* I read that the EPA* denied sending the letters. So did the guys putting the diesel in the Tesla write it for publicity? Or did some Tesla freak try to stop them?

*Environmental Prick Assholes.

V.R.D

Reaction score
what this is to me the e p a wants to stop ANY MOD to all cars so if you have a 69 runner you need a p.c.v valve and a breather and meet emission spec for 1969 if you have a 1973 runner well now you have vapor canister and e.g.r and meet the spec for that year if not they will make trouble.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
EPA totally out of control.............I mean the government is totally out of control.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
While we are sleeping and at work these guys are cramming bills through legislation to control the fossil fuel burning vehicles. This is only going to make China more power full. All the electrical produced cars will support their software and batteries. Wake up America the third world war has already started, and we did not know it was happing. They hide the fact with some products saying made in Maylasia or Hong Kong now that is a state of the China republic. We have a lot of catching up to do. We don't even make one solar panel here. If you dig into electronic boards and such will see it is made over their also. We have gotten too lazy here in this country and are being led to the slaughter. See Washington is attacking our technology production and research facilities. I agree with all of the comments, but we are the answer vote and form groups to stand up to these controlling interest Politicians. How is it that they run for office and ask for money because they are not rich enough to pay the way. Then after getting into office, they become Ultra rich before leaving. Last I looked they do not get paid that much for sitting in office so where does all the money come from that they end up with????? It is not too late but were getting there to stop the BS, and our country being sold down the drain. :usflag:Can you buy this flag made in USA?????

Russ Hood

Reaction score
While we are sleeping and at work these guys are cramming bills through legislation to control the fossil fuel burning vehicles. This is only going to make China more power full. All the electrical produced cars will support their software and batteries. Wake up America the third world war has already started, and we did not know it was happing. They hide the fact with some products saying made in Maylasia or Hong Kong now that is a state of the China republic. We have a lot of catching up to do. We don't even make one solar panel here. If you dig into electronic boards and such will see it is made over their also. We have gotten too lazy here in this country and are being led to the slaughter. See Washington is attacking our technology production and research facilities. I agree with all of the comments, but we are the answer vote and form groups to stand up to these controlling interest Politicians. How is it that they run for office and ask for money because they are not rich enough to pay the way. Then after getting into office, they become Ultra rich before leaving. Last I looked they do not get paid that much for sitting in office so where does all the money come from that they end up with????? It is not too late but were getting there to stop the BS, and our country being sold down the drain. :usflag:Can you buy this flag made in USA?????
People don't have a clue, and quiet honestly don't care. It's really sad. We will not recover from this imo.

V.R.D

Reaction score
first they used speed cam's now they want to control our cars :up: :up: they can't control the border there incompetents' to stop crime but the people that try and just live life are singled out as we work and pay our way and don't want someone telling me how to live.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
We dont have it too bad here. There are resttrictions, but generally cops wont push too hard, especially on cars older than 1983. Thats when the federal design laws for cars came in. Generally they want you to have the car as it was realeased stock, or as close as possible. Had a cop quetion me once where my catalytic converter was on my Roadrunner, I told him they hadnt been invented yet when the car was sold new.

Engine swaps are harder, but they will generally allow engines that were available from factory, within a couple years of production.

We also have EPA here. Got a letter once from them, had a neighbour complain (was living in an apartment building) about the exhaust fumes. Granted it was smoky, but it was only 1 day, till I got it sorted. He sneakily walked past my garage and took down my plates os he could report me. Seems like a bunch of nancy's with nothing better to do to me.

V.R.D

Reaction score
the way the e.p.a will get someone is if your car's year or the year of your engine will have to meet that years emission standard they can pick and choose . so if you have a 69 runner and put a third gen hemi or you have a 77 engine block well now you have to meet 1977 emission standard. so look out the way things are going any thing is possible.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just to add read an article on the charger all electric. It will have a blower to make a motor sound through the tail pipes like a pipe organ. LOL. They also have a shifter system figured out so you can change gears like in our cars. I just don't know what in the world is going on. Leave it alone. I like my Horse and buggy. LOL

70 B5

Reaction score
Yeah,Until I can toe 7,700 lbs and travel 700 miles in a day without charging ,not interested.It’s as rare as a Tesla with a tow bar!!!

Back