• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ev2wing Intro

ev2wing

Reaction score
Hello ,i am Mopar and car crazy in general - I just bought 68 chicken's on fbbo website - GOLDEN ROTISSERIE CHICKEN - 1968 A plus number 1 fully restored numbers matching 4-speed gold roadrunner. I like all cars but my favorites are mopars , b-bodies in particular roadrunner or gtx. i have a challenger 09 srt8 loaded with all factoty options and 6.1 hemi and manual trans. it has @ 9500 miles on it and it is b5 blue.This is an awesome riding car! i have had hemi cars and superbirds before and wish i had one of the birds back again. maybe i will trade towards or buy one one day .impractical ,but a superbird is one wild bird and makes any car show. call or message me with any bird for sale or trade leads. thanks Peter

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Peter. I watched the thread on FBBO on the resto of the '68. Beautiful car! let's see more pics of your rides!

A31PKG

Reaction score
Very nice car...saw it in building T at Carlisle this year. Is it true that the body was powder coated?

ev2wing

Reaction score
:drive:Yes the car was chemically dipped at redi-strip in Allentown Pa. then it was powdercoated everywhere , (in out and under ) with a special material , before final body prep , and priming , and painting !69 camaro 002.jpg:drive::drive:

69 camaro 002.jpg

Back