• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Executive orders as of this morning

b-star69

Reaction score
:soap:president Hitler does it again! Are we actually going to let him f*** up this country one Executive Order at a time. We suck! what happened to this country our people scratched,scraped,clawed their way to a better life. and when that was threatened they pulled up their bootstraps and KICKED ASS! We are the worst people to stand by and let everything they DIED for slip away.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
:soap:president Hitler does it again! Are we actually going to let him f*** up this country one Executive Order at a time. We suck! what happened to this country our people scratched,scraped,clawed their way to a better life. and when that was threatened they pulled up their bootstraps and KICKED ASS! We are the worst people to stand by and let everything they DIED for slip away.

agree

mcmopar

Reaction score
We must put a stop to allowing ANY president to legislate without due process!

jays69bird

Reaction score
You guys have no idea how much this pisses me off! I'm a member of the Garand collectors association,I own an M1,I do business with the CMP. Garand's and M1 carbines are not used in gun crimes,this is total bullshit.It only hurts legitimate collectors of these great firearms.:mad:

Back