• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Factory AM Radio Connectors

tom.hauer

Reaction score
The original owner of the 69 RR I just bought took out the factory AM Radio and put another radio in the car. He cut off the power connector from the factory radio to use on his replacement. I bought the car with the factory radio installed and off course it didn't work because the power could not be connected!! Does anyone know where I can get a power connector for the radio so I can reinstall it properly?? Thanks for your help.

tom.hauer

Reaction score
Wanted to be able to interface directly to the connector in the dash so didn't want to splice or jerryrig a fix.

I found a place that restores and repairs B-Body Radios and he had a complete cable assembly with the bulb socket (and new bulb) attached. Got it installed in the radio (one solder connection). Put the radio back in the car and it works like a champ! So, managing to keep it original so far! Will post pictures soon.

Thanks for the responses!!

Back