• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fairwell to my bird

bschomske

Reaction score
You found a new owner for the bird...Thats great..What kind of price???I was thinking of selling my 69 runner...Plus how did you sell..ebay ...here on this website..Don't know how best to sell my car......Thanks Rochester ny

69RNR

Reaction score
Wow! Sorry to see it go dude! You have something new coming along???

djais1801

Reaction score
It went to a good home w a guy who recently lost his 70 rr to a fire (leaky fuel filter) while driving home from a show. He has the $$$ to bring her to the next level... Trunk compartment, engine bay, and motor needed to be re sprayed, there were some chips and a small issue on the dutchman. At any rate, you guys are awesome!! On the horizon... Not sure but I will be here

Ranger

Reaction score
Seemed like a sad video to me, but I guess it all depended on what side of the steering wheel you where on. Then again, if it was for sale, it must have been a happy occasion for both.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well happy for you and don't look back so they say. Some say the happiest day is the day you buy it and the second happiest day is the day you sell it. Good luck and will enjoy talking with you and on the post as well. :facepalm:

Back